About clientOur Client - NRD Cyber Security (NRD CS) - creates cybersecurity capacity and enhances cyber resilience to nations and organizations. The company specializes in the establishment and modernization of cybersecurity teams (CSIRTs) and security operations centres (SOCs) as well as cyber threat intelligence and managed security services. Also, the company’s experts actively participate in international cybersecurity communities to develop and improve methodologies for strengthening cyber resilience. The geography of NRD Cyber Security projects includes but is not limited to Europe, Asia, South America and Africa.
The company is part of INVL Technology, a Nasdaq Vilnius listed, closed-end investment in IT businesses company.
- Lead and execute projects, related to cyber and information security along with IT governance consultations, assessments, audits, risk evaluation and establishment of CSIRT/SOCs.
- Evaluate and compare different cybersecurity solutions and designs.
- Own dedicated solutions/services portfolio.
- Facilitate clear and concise communication with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of work experience in IT.
- Experience related with cybersecurity, information security and IT governance consultations, assessments, audits and risk evaluation.
- Ability to identify security risks and weaknesses and provide security mitigation and remediation recommendations.
- Knowledge of relevant information/cybersecurity standards (NIST, CIS Controls, ISO 27001).
- Excellent technical aptitude, resourcefulness, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, in Lithuanian as well as English languages.
- Salary depending on your experience and competencies 3000-5000 EUR/month (gross) plus quarterly bonus.
- Remote work opportunity, flexible working conditions, private health insurance.
- Exciting and fulfilling work with the best cybersecurity expert team.
- Opportunity to do your share in making the world a safer place.
- Excellent opportunity to improve the existing information security know-how, certifications in cybersecurity area.
- Working with international aid and professional infosec organizations (ITU, World Bank, GFCE, FIRST, Trusted Introducer, etc.).
- Occasional 1-2 week missions to client sites outside Lithuania (Europe, Africa, Asia, South America).
- Modern office in the city center, gaming activities in the office, team building events.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of „CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data. More