About clientOur Partner - Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1971. Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Finance Group has diversified across a full range of financial services.
To support their ongoing growth within Europe they are now opening official licensed offices in Lithuania. Once licensed by the Central Bank of Lithuania, Moneybase UAB and Moneybase Invest UAB will offer a unique digital payment and investment services to all Lithuanians and Europeans alike.
Moneybase UAB is now looking for an experienced full time Senior Compliance Officer to join their Lithuania Office in Vilnius. The Senior Compliance Officer in Lithuania will have a support team available to him/her and will report directly to the Head of Compliance of the CC Finance Group.
Moneybase Lithuania offices are located in Vilnius. Partial remote working will be also offered.
- Oversee client onboarding in line with compliance regulatory requirements and the Company’s acceptance policy;
- Assist in ensuring that the Company complies with its licensing conditions in relation to Conduct of business rules that emanate from the MIFID, MIFIR, Delegated Regulations, Regulatory and Implementing Technical Standards, Guidelines and Q&As;
- Assist in ensuring that the Company is Compliant with new Investment Firm Directive for Capital Requirements enacted in June 2021;
- Assist in ensuring that the Company is compliant with its European Markets infrastructure regulations and monitoring of positions and reporting by the Company;
- Ensuring that the digital investment services are undertaken in line with regulatory requirements and applicable legislation;
- Involved in the designating and implementing Conflict of Interest Policies, Best Execution Policies and Remuneration Policies;
- Handle Complaints in accordance with the Complaints handling Policy, undertake oversight and make representations about the Company;
- Provide guidance and advice on legal and regulatory matters such as probates and transfers of deceased estates and contractual agreements;
- Participate in the execution of the Compliance Monitoring Programme of Moneybase Invest and Moneybase UAB and drawing up the monitoring reports in a timely manner;
- Participate in the implementation of outsourcing requirements and ICT Guidelines;
- Liaise with the Risk and MLRO on a continuous basis with a view to understand the risk and implement coherent and effective mitigants;
- Remain abreast with new regulations and circulars and engage in continuous learning and development regarding changes in rules and regulations;
- Assist in preparation, vetting, and screening of Offering Supplements, Prospectuses, Factsheets, KIIDS in relation to proprietary Funds of the Company;
- Assist in ensuring that the Company is compliant with the GDPR, including assisting the DPO in relation to data inventory, Data Protection Impact Assessments, Requests for Data Rights by Clients, and record-keeping obligations.
- Understanding of the investment services business and related conduct of business rules including but not limited to MIFID, MIFIR, MAR, EMIR, GDPR;
- Previous experience in investment services firms and financial brokerage firms and any experience with management companies will be an asset;
- Education in legal studies or a post-graduate qualification in regulatory compliance / finance / economics or related qualifications;
- Excellent written and oral skills in Lithuanian and English;
- Able to analyze situations for compliance and business risk and implement solutions;
- Possess a high morale character and professional integrity;
- Attention to detail and highly accurate.
- Attractive salary between 3167 – 3750 EUR/month (gross) plus annual bonus which depends on the performance;
- Opportunity to work within international environment;
- Workplace that encourages individual growth and career opportunities internationally;
- Friendly and supportive colleagues and company that values the people and their well being;
- Hybrid (partial remote) work model.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of „CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data. More