About clientOur Partner - Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1971. Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Finance Group has diversified across a full range of financial services.
To support their ongoing growth within Europe they are now opening official licensed offices in Lithuania. Once licensed by the Central Bank of Lithuania, Moneybase UAB and Moneybase Invest UAB will offer a unique digital payment and investment services to all Lithuanians and Europeans alike.
Moneybase UAB is now looking for an experienced full time Senior Risk Officer to join their Lithuania Office in Vilnius. The role of the Senior Risk Officer is to develop risk policies and processes for the organisation. He/she together with other members of the Risk Team will provide hands-on development of risk monitoring tools and risk treatments involving market, credit and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support.
Moneybase Lithuania offices are located in Vilnius. Partial remote working will be also offered.
- Effectively monitoring and identifying risks, implementing risk mitigation strategies, developing and translating strategies into projects and processes to ensure adherence to desired business outcomes;
- Collaborate with the Risk team and other departments to ensure adherence to the Company’s Risk Monitoring Programme (RMP); proactively identify and highlight possible changes needed;
- Analyze the risk profile of client and proprietary open positions across multiple assets classes;
- Driving innovation in the risk management processes by identifying opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Analyze and identify on ongoing basis opportunities for better risk management and propose changes to existing controls or/and new risk treatments;
- Ensuring compliance with the UCITS investment restrictions and assessing the relevant risks on an ongoing basis;
- Draft regular reports to the Risk & Audit Committee and Board of Directors of the Company;
- Assist with regular training among staff with respect to all risk aspects, including the use of operational risk tools and processes;
- Keeping abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practices in the field of risk management.
- Professional qualification in Risk Management or CFA Certificate;
- Previous experience in Financial Analysis or Risk Analysis within investments, financial services or payments;
- 5 years’ experience within the financial services sector;
- Highly computer literate with a very strong knowledge of MS Excel.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Possess a high moral character and professional integrity;
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly accurate;
- A self-starter that enjoys a team oriented approach;
- Attractive salary between 3167 – 3750 EUR/month (gross) plus annual bonus which depends on the performance;
- Opportunity to work within international environment;
- Workplace that encourages individual growth and career opportunities internationally;
- Friendly and supportive colleagues and company that values the people and their well being;
- Hybrid (partial remote) work model.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of „CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data. More