About clientOur Partner - Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta’s largest independent financial services Group that pioneered the local financial services industry as early as 1971. Today the company’s perspective is global, CC Finance Group has diversified across a full range of financial services.
To support their ongoing growth within Europe they are now opening official licensed offices in Lithuania. Once licensed by the Central Bank of Lithuania, Moneybase UAB and Moneybase Invest UAB will offer a unique digital payment and investment services to all Lithuanians and Europeans alike.
Moneybase UAB is now looking for a full time Compliance Official to join their Lithuania Office in Vilnius. The Compliance Official will form part of the Compliance team and work closely with the team to assist in advising and overlooking the advisory team in their conduct of business obligations. Together with other team members will be responsible to execute a 360 degree ongoing compliance monitoring programme for all licensed entities within the group.
Moneybase Lithuania offices are located in Vilnius. Partial remote working will be also offered.
- Assume responsibility for the general day to day duties in the compliance department including client onboarding in line with regulatory requirements including knowledge and experience, financial situations, investment objective and risk appetite as well as the onboarding of Clients in line with the Company’s acceptance policy;
- Assist in ensuring that the sales distribution of the Company are in line with the Product Governance regulations and Company Policies;
- Review and Assist in ensuring that the investment services including advisory, non-advisory and execution only are undertaken in line with regulatory requirements and applicable legislation;
- Assist in preparation, vetting and screening of Offering Supplements, Prospectuses, Factsheets, KIIDS in relation to proprietary Funds of the Company;
- Vetting client fact finds, ensuring all regulatory requirements and CC standards are met, handling settlements and distributions of deceased estates;
- Provide guidance and advice on legal and regulatory matters to various business lines including probates and transfers of deceased estates and contractual agreements;
- Actively participate in the execution of the Compliance Monitoring Programme of various licensed entities and drawing up the monitoring reports in a timely manner and take an active role in the compliance reporting, including reporting to the Board/Authority and other stakeholders;
- Liaise with the Risk and MLRO on a continuous basis with a view to understand the risk and implement coherent and effective mitigants;
- Remain abreast with new regulations and circulars and engage in continuous learning and development regarding changes in rules and regulations that would require to be implemented;
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Compliance and Regulatory Manager from time to time.
- In possession of a Compliance related certification;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working within the financial services;
- Excellent written and oral skills in Lithuanian and English;
- Able to analyze situations for compliance and business risk, and implement solutions to address and mitigate such risk;
- Possess a high morale character and professional integrity;
- Attention to detail and highly accurate.
- Attractive salary between 1500 – 2500 EUR/month (gross) plus annual bonus which depends on the performance;
- Opportunity to work within international environment;
- Workplace that encourages individual growth and career opportunities internationally;
- Friendly and supportive colleagues and company that values the people and their well being;
- Hybrid (partial remote) work model.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of „CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data. More