About clientOur partner - L'Oréal - the world's largest cosmetics company. The cosmetics giant produces and sells various perfumes, hair dyes, facial cosmetics, hair and skin care and sun protection products. L'Oréal owns 36 international brands. It sells its products in 150 countries. At L'Oréal Consumer Products, their mission is to democratize the best of beauty, and for them, beauty has to be sustainable. They embrace and enhance emerging trends to create the most relevant and sustainable beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to each and everyone all around the world, thanks to the diversity of their brands and their communities.
- Build the joint business plan with the accounts;
- Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities;
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the accounts results such as: turnover, market share, profit etc.;
- Plan all growth drivers accordingly;
- Prepare and lead the accounts negotiations;
- Build the action plan to implement the division and channel strategy. Ensure its execution and tracking down to store level and sell out;
- Act as the expert of his / her account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process to ensure as much alignment as possible in the joint business plans and a compelling story to get retailer buying in;
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s;
- Work closely with other departments.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in FMCG companies;
- Experience of several accounts or channel management;
- Comprehensive knowledge on retail sector;
- Strong leadership skills and team management experience;
- E-commerce experience (preferable).
Moreover you are:
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from your mistakes.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in the diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
- #Learningneverstops mindset: wide learning and e-learning package;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Annual bonus system;
- Community-engaged in Sports and CSR activities.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of „CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data. More