About clientOur Client - Nefab - designs and delivers packaging solutions. Nefab was founded in Sweden in 1949, when the Nordgren brothers started manufacturing plywood breadboxes. The Nefab Group is a global industrial packaging manufacturer, specializing in complete packaging solutions that reduce its customers' total costs while minimizing environmental impact. It is a leading provider of packaging solutions for the Telecom, Energy, Vehicle, Healthcare Equipment and Aerospace industries. Today, Nefab has over 50 subsidiary companies across Europe, Asia and North and South America.
If your passion is sales, the happy customer is your priority and you love to develop business by turning business opportunities to a real sales, then we are looking forward to meet you!
- Finding new customers, planning and execution of sales activities;
- Developing new Packaging solutions for customers together with Designer and Technologist;
- Developing new service solutions for customers together with Service Team;
- Preparing customer quotations, tenders/offers;
- Estimating customer volumes, setting and achieving sales goals;
- Implementing new customer projects;
- Being responsible for communicating Customer Quality standards;
- Follow-up for customer invoices;
- Managing customer related information in our ERP system;
- Performing other tasks and duties assigned by direct manager.
- At least 1 year of experience in B2B sales;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration, Engineering or similar) or equivalent experience;
- Experience working in international environment is beneficial;
- MS Office smooth use, Excel is an elementary must-have (MS Office, ERP system experience is beneficial);
- Fluency in Lithuanian and in English languages;
- Willing to travel around Lithuania and direct meet customers;
- Mobility to travel to Estonia, Sweden, Latvia (several times per year);
- Understanding of business development, project and supply chain management;
- The ability to take initiative, set goals, make things happen and the will to reach results;
- Analytical thinking, open minded, ability to think outside the box and come up with new solutions.
- Opportunity to become a part of growing international company and a chance to make positive changes in the world of packaging with your work!
- Supportive, energetic and a highly skilled international team;
- Opportunity to offer ideas and make decisions;
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from any Lithuania city;
- Health insurance;
- Vehicle provided by the company;
- Salary range for this position is from 4500 to 5000 Eur gross / month.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of „CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data. More