About clientOur Client - RWE - is a German multinational energy company headquartered in Essen. As one of the world’s leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, RWE aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. The portfolio is based on offshore and onshore wind, solar, hydrogen, batteries, biomass and gas. The company is driving the expansion of renewables in over 20 countries on five continents. North America, core markets in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region are the key focus of RWE investment activity. With an international team of around 19 000 employees, they are drivers of the energy transition and leaders of the way to a green energy world.
The wind power industry is growing and RWE wants to strengthen their team in Baltic’s with a Business Development Manager to their offshore department. As a member of RWE team you will work together with motivated and knowledgably colleagues where your contribution will be an important part of RWE Renewables' journey for a sustainable energy production.
- Execute the growth strategy through origination of new development opportunities within offshore wind globally;
- Contribute to establishing RWE Renewables presence in new markets;
- Represent Offshore Wind in the negotiation with potential partners;
- Maintain ongoing relationships with partners ensuring RWE Renewable’s position is optimised whilst mitigating risks to the business;
- Support Offshore development activities, budgeting, strategy and board approval processes (partnering, CfD, FID/FC);
- Provide general commercial expertise within the offshore department as issues arise across the portfolio.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in business administration, engineering, renewable energy, environment or similar subject;
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial, investment management or business development roles within a similar field based – energy/utility/oil & gas sectors. Previous experience within the offshore renewable energy industry is advantageous;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and in English languages;
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to persuade, challenge and build credibility at all levels, across functions of the business;
- Hands-on experience devising the implementation of strategies or similar within commercial projects is desirable;
- General understanding of the components of offshore wind assets including cost drivers and key risks and opportunities is desirable;
- Mobility to international traveling and attending meetings outside home time zone.
- A unique opportunity to work on high profile and complex renewable energy projects and with your work to make a positive changes in the world!
- Varied and interesting work that contributes to the green energy transition;
- Supportive, energetic and a highly skilled international team;
- Opportunity to share knowledge and offer ideas across functions;
- Hybrid work model and flexible working hours;
- A room for growth and development within the company;
- Salary range for this position is from 3000 to 5500 Eur gross/month and plus annual bonus system.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of „CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data. More