About clientOur Client - RWE - is a German multinational energy company headquartered in Essen. As one of the world’s leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, RWE aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. The portfolio is based on offshore and onshore wind, solar, hydrogen, batteries, biomass and gas. The company is driving the expansion of renewables in over 20 countries on five continents. North America, core markets in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region are the key focus of RWE investment activity. With an international team of around 19 000 employees, they are drivers of the energy transition and leaders of the way to a green energy world.
The wind power industry is growing and RWE wants to strengthen their team in Baltic’s with a Lead Project Manager to their offshore department. As a member of RWE team you will work together with motivated and knowledgably colleagues where your contribution will be an important part of RWE Renewables' journey for a sustainable energy production.
- Lead and coordinate the development of Offshore projects until a successful investment decision;
- Be responsible for all project management matters including project resourcing, schedule and budget follow-up in accordance with the project program;
- Understand and optimize the business case together with your team;
- Form relationships with external stakeholders which includes suppliers, partners and governmental authorities;
- Represent RWE Renewables on Offshore related topics at local and regional stakeholder events, in networks and towards respective authorities;
- Manage project activity to build and maintain a stable and effective project team with links into the organization;
- Ensure that the project activities during the development and pre-construction phases meets the project requirements and conditions;
- Report progress and present decision material to the Steering committee as well as relevant external stakeholder.
- University degree in Engineering, Renewable Energy, Project Management, Business or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management within a similar field based – energy/utility/oil & gas sectors;
- Significant knowledge of wind energy, ideally Offshore Wind Development;
- Proven experience of managing a large scale projects and leading a complex, multi-functional team;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and in English languages;
- Ability to explain complex and detailed project issues in a straightforward way, to be proactive and take responsibility for a wide range of matters, while responding to business demands;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, hands-on approach, flexible, confident and in an open minded manner;
- Mobility to travel and attending meetings in/outside home time zone.
- A unique opportunity to work on high profile and complex renewable energy projects and with your work to make a positive changes in the world!
- Varied and interesting work that contributes to the green energy transition;
- Supportive, energetic and a highly skilled international team;
- Opportunity to share knowledge and offer ideas across functions;
- Hybrid work model and flexible working hours;
- A room for growth and development within the company;
- Salary range for this position is from 3000 to 5500 Eur gross/month and plus annual bonus system.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of „CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data. More