About clientOur Client - RWE - is a German multinational energy company headquartered in Essen. As one of the world’s leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, RWE aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. The portfolio is based on offshore and onshore wind, solar, hydrogen, batteries, biomass and gas. The company is driving the expansion of renewables in over 20 countries on five continents. North America, core markets in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region are the key focus of RWE investment activity. With an international team of around 19 000 employees, they are drivers of the energy transition and leaders of the way to a green energy world.
The wind power industry is growing and RWE wants to strengthen their team in Baltic’s with a Regulatory Affairs Manager to their offshore department. As a member of RWE team you will work together with motivated and knowledgably colleagues where your contribution will be an important part of RWE Renewables' journey for a sustainable energy production.
- Act as a senior representative for renewable energy & hydrogen topics, monitor regulatory / political developments and report to the Europe Local Regulatory Affairs team and business departments on key regulatory risks and opportunities for RWE in your home market, based on a wide range of reported sources and interactions with key stakeholders;
- Distill regulatory intelligence into key messages, summarize major new policies and political developments, and report back to internal stakeholders;
- Build up RWE positions on key regulatory topics in close cooperation with the rest of the Regulatory Affairs team and relevant business units and conduct active advocacy for those positions externally;
- Further develop existing RWE relations and actively construct new relations with politicians, regulators and associations relating to energy policy, renewable energy development and the offshore and onshore wind, pv and hydrogen sectors in particular;
- Provide input and support during project identification and assessment by national and local authorities engagement;
- Anticipate potential risks and opportunities due to market regulatory framework changes, media and public opinion for project development and potential acquisitions;
- Support senior management with regulatory insights and content for example for external meetings and public appearances at conferences;
- Work constructively in a dynamic team environment to support the development of renewables and hydrogen projects from inception to full commercial operation.
- University degree in politics, economics, engineering or laws, ideally with focus on energy markets and regulatory topics;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, e.g. at external advisors, developers, and/or local and national government departments and agencies. Ideally you have first experiences in renewable energy, electricity markets or hydrogen;
- Stakeholder management experience with exposure to issues relevant to renewable energy development, construction and operations within the relevant home market;
- An existing network of relevant key stakeholders in the renewable market;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and in English languages;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills with ability to persuade through consensus building;
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and strong ethical and morally consciousness;
- Open for some international travels.
- A unique opportunity to work on high profile and complex renewable energy projects and with your work to make a positive changes in the world!
- Varied and interesting work that contributes to the green energy transition;
- Supportive, energetic and a highly skilled international team;
- Opportunity to share knowledge and offer ideas across functions;
- Hybrid work model and flexible working hours;
- A room for growth and development within the company;
- Salary range for this position is from 3000 to 6600 Eur gross/month.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of „CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data. More