JobOfferPage.AboutRail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject – if you’re looking for meaningful work in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.You will lend a hand in integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join Rail Baltica growing team in a position of Deputy Project Manager.
Deputy Project Manager, Lithuania will play a key role serving as a deputy to Project Manager responsible for greenfield Railway Design projects in Lithuania, supporting Client’s representative tasks and functions.
- Work as a deputy project manager for the appointed railway infrastructure (track, civil structures, engineering utilities, etc.) design and construction projects.
- Develop tasks and objectives, ensure that all tasks are delivered on-time, in quality, within scope and budget.
- Create and maintain project documentation within the scope of the work responsibilities.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- 3+ years’ experience in design and/or construction.
- Project management experience (budgeting, estimating / forecasting / costing, and reporting, resources management, other).
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian, and a good command of technical English.
- Well-developed communication skills, with ability to effectively interact with both the business partners, public authorities, and internal technical team members.
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professionals
- Salary from 2600 EUR (before taxes)
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that „CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at „CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of „CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete Your provided personal data. More